Monday, May 27, 2013

My Bucket List

Hello All,

I hope everyone has had a good Memorial Day weekend. Before I start this post I want to thank all Servicemen, past, present and future for their services. I also want to thank the family members who have people fighting. I know that it can't be easy! 

Next, I want to share a new feature on my blog...my BUCKET LIST!

I got the idea for a bucket list on my blog from one of my favorite college blogs, Sabra from College. Crazy. Life. Although on her blog is 101 things she wants to do in 1001 days, while mine is a list of things I want to do before I die. I very much suggest that you check out Sabra blog, check it out here, Sabra's Blog

My bucket list is something I'm so excited about and I can't believe how easy it was for me to come up with. I now have a page devoted to it and on slow blogging weeks I will do a short write up on why each item is something that I want to do. Also when each item is complete I will share it with you guys here on my blog. So, please join me for the ride!

Since I started the blog today I will share the explanation of my first 5 items. 

Spend a weekend in New York City: I have loved New York City for as long as I can remember. As of right now I have spend days in New York (I've seen Broadway Plays, gone to the American Girl store & saw the rockettes) but I want to really spend time their, not having to worry about catching a plane, I want to spend the night in hotel, fall asleep to the lights and wake up to the skyline. 


Be in Time Square on New Years Eve: I know you can't see anything and its crowded and you have to be there all day but I've always wanted to be there, I love the vibe of New York. My real dream would be to do with my best friend, Amelia! 


Finish redoing my room: This will probably be the first thing on my list that I will finish. I recently moved into my basement and now it needs to become a room instead of pile of my stuff that doesn't have a place. 

Although my room probably won't look like this I don't have any finish photos yet

Get on the Dean's List at School: I am one of those people who have to work really hard in order to get good grades but I really want to one day get on the Dean's List, who wouldn't. 


Do the Gossip Girl tour in New York City: I've done some research and saw that this tour exist. Over winter break this year I watched the series and loved it. Now I really want to see all the places where the characters were. I really wanted to do this for one of my friend's birthday because she liked the show a lot to. We'll see. 


I'm so excited to start my bucket list. I know I will constantly be adding things but I can't wait to complete items. 

XOXO,
Em. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!