Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Playing with Puppies

Hello All,

Today was one of my favorite on campus activities of the semester! What was the event you ask?

Pet Therapy!

Right before finals my college puts on an event where they bring dogs to campus that are certified therapy dogs. They are trained to distress and calm people. They are brought to visit people in the hospital, with people who have mental disabilities,nursing home and college students before college. 

I went down to visit the dogs with my friends Hannah, Mandi and Heidi. The dogs were adorable and it was so fun to pet them. Plus they were absolutely adorable. 









One of the dogs did a really cool trick:


I absolutely love when they bring dogs to campus. I wish I could bring one back to my dorm and cuddle with one all night. 

XOXO,
Em! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!