Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer goals

Hello All,

I feel like I have been missing from my blog lately...mainly because I no longer in school so my life as become....well boring. My friends from back home are mainly still in school if their in high school or like don't have cars yet. My friends from school live farther away then 10 minutes across campus so I am spending a lot more time at home. 

Because of my time at home I've been working on some projects for the summer. One has been a project that Mama J and I have been working on for what seems like forever and that is switching are rooms. The way our house use to be set up was that Mama J had the master bedroom, I had the small spare bedroom and then their was a craft room (we love scrapbooking, crocheting, rubber stamping, etc...) in the basement. Last summer though Mama J realized she wasn't doing as much crafting because the basement was too dark and depressing for her. Since I'm not home all that much living at school we decide that I would move down to the basement (about 2 1/2 times the size of my old room) and my mom would move her craft room into the second bedroom.  That being said one of my goals for this summer is to finish updating my room so that it'll be all nice and decorated to my standards. When that is finished I'll post pictures and a video tour. :)

Another goal/project I have for this summer is for Mama J, which is to re-do her room. She wants to rip up her carpet (Long story short we had a dog who passed away in October, and towards the end she had a hard time controlling bladder & bowels (sorry I know TMI) and her accidents have stained Mama J's carpet. So, I'm in the process of ripping up Mama J's carpet. Once that is done she also wants me to paint her room for her.

With all the room re-dos and finding a real summer job, I will be busy but I am extremely ready and excited about it. Although today I don't want to do any of it, because its cloudy out and I'll wanna do is curl up in bed and watch tv, crochet or read. Although I'm making myself push through because frankly I want my room back LOL.

XOXO,
Em 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!