Monday, June 24, 2013

Beverly Hills 90210

Hello All,

I'm a huge Facebook (Yes, I still love facebook, I just don't post a lot, other then pictures anymore) /Twitter/Instagram person (you can follow me on Twitter and Instagram, just look at my Get Connected page for my user name). If you're friends and the people you are following are anything like mine you have seen the popular ecards on your newsfeeds. Hannah and I are constantly reading them to each other in our dorm. 

When I decide to write these post I googled e-cards because I knew there were e-cards about this topic, let me share them with you before I continue.



Anyone else get that feeling when finishing series? I know I have, but I'm constantly watching new series bt still when one ends I never want to say goodbye. 

Right now I'm in the process of watching the 1990s hit Beverly Hills 90210. I am in the last few episode of the 5th season. I absolutely love the series. 


I love so many aspect of the series including the relationship between the main characters. They have this very loving persona about them. They are constantly hugging each other and expressing their emotions towards each other. It makes me question why do we no longer express our emotions towards each as much anymore. I find that I tell others how much I love my friends more then I tell them. I'll say something along the lines of, "I love Mandi so much, she's one of my best friends." Instead of telling Mandi to her face that I love her and she's one of my best friends.

I don't want to talk too much about my opinions of the characters relationships right now, I think I might do a wrap up post when I complete the series. But I do want to talk about one couple because I'm constantly tweeting about the couple. 

***There May Be Some spoilers, if you have any interest in watching the show don't read until after the next group of red writing***




Yup, I'm in love with David and Donna. I sit and yell at the computer (that's where I watch it) every time they deny their feelings! 

And when David cheated on Donna I wanted to climb through the screen and slap him. How could he cheat on a girl who loved him so much, yes she wanted to wait but that doesn't mean to cheat, right? 

Their next serious relationships the two had after each other, I hated. Claire was uptight and wasn't Donna, sorry I couldn't think of a better reason to hate her. And Donna's Ray was abusive, nuff said. 

But after David saved Donna from her rapist I thought they would finally get together again. But no they stay awkward friends who had so much chemistry but weren't together! 

I hope that by the end of the series I will see them together again. Are there any other Donna and David fans? If there are don't give anything away!

***Its saved to read again****

Something I've noticed while watching Beverly Hills 90210 is that I really think I should have been born 15 years earlier because with the exception of the clothes, I love so much about the 90s. And I definitely have a thing for the boys, Jason Priestly, Luke Perry and Brian Austin Green.



What television series are you Gaga over right now? Have you ever watched the original 90210? What do you think about the series? Let me know.

XOXO,
Em.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!