Sunday, June 23, 2013

My First Bonfire

Hello All,

I hope everybody had a good weekend! This weekend I was reunited with my roommate Hannah! 

Hannah hosted a small bonfire at her house last night ad I went. She had a few of her hometown friends and one of her friends from college who I'm starting to get know. 

We made hot dogs on sticks. I personally am no a huge hot dog person so I just roasted a hot dog that someone else ended up eating. We also made s'more which I personally love. What I don't get is why all the sudden they're ending up in everything, milkshakes, candies, etc...

The fire was so pretty and warm and the night was beautiful. Like the weather was cool and but not freezing or too hot. It was perfect summer night weather. 





The fire was beautiful. I had never been to a bonfire before and this as a great first bonfire and I hope to be going to more in the near future.

What are your favorite summer traditions?

XOXO,
Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!