Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I Love Wednesday...Big Brother

Hello All,

With summer here that means that my favorite summer show is returning. That show being...


I started watching the reality competition 3 years ago, the year of brigade, the showmance featuring Brendan and Rachel and the Sabatur I started watching the show for every episode and love it. It was the show that brought my addiction to reality TV to life. 

As the seasons went on I started watching them every week. I thought about what I would do if I was ever on the show. I cheered for my favorites and hoped the ones I hated would be evicted. 

I eventually went back and started watching the first few seasons and learned about the legends of Big Brother such as...
Mike "Boogie" Malin (Seasons 2, 7, & 14) and Dr. Will (Seasons 2 & &)
Dan Ghesling (Season 10 & 14)
Evil Dick (Seasons 8 & 13)
Janelle (Seasons 6, 7 &14)
Rachel (Season 12 & 13)
I loved watching the drama unfold and figuring out who could be trust. 

If you wanna know who some of my favorite players were...stay tuned I will be analyzing them in the weeks leading up to this season. Wanna know what I think this season? I'll be doing a weekly review each week. 

So, this Wednesday, I LOVE Big Brother!

XOXO,
Em






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!