Friday, July 19, 2013

9 Questions! And Answers

 Hello All,

I've been so excited to do this post since I saw Lizzy from Lizzy's Luggage do it on her blog. For each of the sections I will give 5 answers to each section. So, ready to get to know me better?

5 Things I Have a Passion For:
1. Blogging: Does that surprise anyone? It really shouldn't, I write at least one post almost everyday. I also love to talk about, you can ask my friend Cayla. I also love to think about what I'm going to write about next. 
2. Writing: Not only do I love to write my blog but I love to write about anything. I have 3 other projects going along with this blog. Maybe one day you'll see my name when your walking around the bookstore or at the end of a movie when you go to see a movie. Or maybe you'll only see my name when you log into your blog reader. 
3. Television: I know that sounds crazy but it something that I've always  had a passion. You know that quote: What would you do if you knew you wouldn't fail? For me I would go to Hollywood and be a producer and head writer on a television show I created. 
4. Family: My family always come first. My family has gone through a lot of stuff the past few years and I realized how important my family is. Most of my dad's family I   only get to see once year and I get excited when the week comes up and and I make sure to enjoy every minute. I can't wait until one day I have a family of my own, but as of right now I'm enjoying my college days. :) 
5. Crocheting: A few months ago I decide because I have the skill of being able to crochet that I wanted to make blankets to donate to children's hospital and ever since I've been passionate about working on them and make them good. 

5 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
You can see my complete bucket list on bucket list page above. For this I'm not going to do things that aren't on my bucket list but still stuff I want to do. 
1. Get Married: I'm that girl who wants to be married once to the right guy. Wait that's every girl. But before I die I want to have a happy healthy and long lasting marriage. 
2. Children: I've always dreamed of being a mom. I want a 3-4 kids, I want to have kids who do things their passionate about whether its dance, sports, instruments, drawing or writing. 
3. Have a job I love: I believe that I will be happy when I'm a teacher. But if I'm not I want to make sure I eventually find one that I will be.
4. Own A House: I want a house that I can live in for years, that my children can grow up in and that I can decorate and organize. (Sorry, I'm a pinterest addicted)
5. Meet My Grandchildren: I want to be healthy enough that one day when my children have children I can meet them and get a chance to know them. 

5 Things I Say A Lot
1. REALLY: When something crazy happens.
2. That's annoying: Mama J says I say that a lot.
3. Hello All: That's how I always home my blog
4. I need a nap: My roommate laughs at me because I say this almost every night at like 8:30 and then stay up until midnight
5. I have to pee: I always announce when I have to go to the bathroom, I don't know why. 

5 Books I've Read Recently
1. The Most Recent Pretty Little Liars book
2. Hamlet - For my English class
3. Room By Emma Donoghue - another class I read for English, I totally recommend it
4. Much Ado About Nothing - another book for English
5.The Color Purple - Another book for English
I haven't found a book recently that has really capture my attention, that's why all my books were from my English class. 

5 Favorite Movies
1. Anne of Green Gables (all three of the movies, its also my favorite book)
2. She's the Man
3. Life As We Know It
4. The Ugly Truth
5. Easy A

5 Places I Would Like to Travel
1. Rome
2. Paris
3. LA
4. Ireland
5. Germany

I'm going to add my own 2 sections because I thought of 2 other things. 

5 Favorite Television Shows
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Boy Meets World
3. Dawson's Creek
4. Glee
5. Grey's Anatomy 

5 Favorite Foods
1. Cupcakes
2. Mac&Cheese
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Lasagna
5.  Goldfish

That's it for my list. Now you know a little bit more about me. I challenge anyone who wants to make a post of their own like this and put the link below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!