Sunday, July 21, 2013

Adventures In Dog sitting By Kizzy

Hello All, 

As some of you may know I've been dog sitting for the past few weeks. I'm about half way through my dog sitting days and I thought I'd do a fun, unique post from the dog, I'm dog sitting's point of view. I hope you enjoy this post. 

Hello,
My name is Kizzy, I'm staying at this house we the girl who runs this blog and another lady. They seem really nice, especially the girl. She takes care of me the most. She feeds me in the morning and at night. She takes me out during the day and for our night-night walks. 
Every afternoon when the girl is done with her chores we have what we call our snuggle session. I'm not sure what it means except she turns on the color box with moving pictures and lays next to me on the couch. I like it because I get lots of attention and kisses and pets.
Me getting the pets 
Being loved it exhausting, I normally take naps during our snuggle session,  the girl doesn't mind because she plays on her phone
I love the couch, its my favorite place to be. It makes the lady laugh because my Mommy brought a blanket to their house and the lady put it on chair. But nope I LOVE the couch not the chair. What can I say, I love to snuggle. 
Me on my couch!
That lady comes home when its getting close to bed time. She likes to lay on the couch too. I don't like her as much as I like the girl but I lay on the couch. The lady says that my heart rate gets faster when she sits on the couch with me. I don't know why.  

I've learned some new tricks while living here, I hope I can remember them when I go home. I learn when the girl tells me to get in my 'house' it means that I have to get in the little room (Translation: Her crate) where my bed is. I only have to be in their at night and when nobody is home. Sometimes I go in there when I need quiet time. 
I also have learned some routines. I know when the girl comes upstairs in the morning it means its time to go outside. Or when I see the string with the big handle it means that it time to go outside again. I know when we come inside from outside when its dark it means that its time to go in my house because its bedtime. 
The girl says I'm smart and that she loves me.
The Girl and me, its my first selfie
 I'm going to miss her when I go home, but I still have a couple weeks so I'm going to enjoy it. 

I hope you enjoyed the letter from Kizzy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!