Monday, July 15, 2013

Bucket List Explanations

Hello All,

I was debating what I wanted to write about today, I feel like I haven't written anything personal in a few days. I talk about Cory Monteith and Big Brother but I haven't written anything all that personal. I was debating between two things and I think I'm going to write one today and one tomorrow because I'm feeling both.

Today I'm going to tell you about some of the things on my Bucket List. I think that sometimes items on other people's Bucket List don't always make sense to on lookers and I wanted to explain mine. I do 5 items at a time so you can check out the first two entries here and here.



Graduate College:
Going into my sophmore year of college I know how much work I have put into school for the past two semesters. I know how much work college is and I'm ready to take on that challenge. I know how much pride I felt when I graduated high school, and those classes were a lot simpler, I can't even imagine how proud I will be when I graduate college.

Work on the State Board of my Future Teacher's Club:
My future teacher club is so cool to me because not only is through my college but is also part of the education association of my state. All the exectutive boards from the college in my state go to a monthly meeting at the state. I love the club and I would love to one day be on state board. I think that being part of the my college exectutive board is putting me in the right direction. I can't wait to see what this year bring for me when it comes to my future teacher club.
Before going to my first state meeting as my college's Future Teacher's Club
Live In a Different State:
I have lived in the same state my whole life and I was wanted to go to a different state. I don't know where I want to go. Some times I want go all the way across the country. Sometimes I want to go to the next state over and sometimes I want to go down South.

Go on a Road Trip with my Best Friends:
I think everybody wants to do this. I would love to just hop in a car, eat at random small town resturants and stay in motel ( the nicer ones, not the ones that look someone got murder in them, okay maybe we'd have to stay at hotels because motels creep me out, I think I watch too much Criminal Minds). One of my friends and I have talked about going to Disney one year for Spring Break and I think we should drive so that could count as a road trip!


Get into Shape:
Who doesn't want that? I'm going to yoga tonight and I'm going to start going gym more often next semester. I don't know if this an item that I'll ever really be able to cross off my list because its a life long challenge.

I can't wait to be able to cross off my first item off my bucket list. I think I add things faster then I can complete items. Soon I will talk about the next five things on my bucket list.

What are some of the biggest items on your bucket list?

XOXO,
Em.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9863133/?claim=cgtchxttmtd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. You have a great bucket list! I've always wanted to go on a roadtrip with my best friends, how epic would that be??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be amazing to have one of those road trips where you don't have plans, which is strange because I'm such a planner.

      Thanks for reading.
      XX,
      Em

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!