Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy 3 Months of Blogging!

Hello All,

I'm so proud to say that today is my blog's 3 month birthday! It is a quarter of year old and I'm so proud of how far I've come with it. 

Every month I have been doing a quick recap of the months stats at the end of other blog posts but instead this month I want to give you guys some stats, exciting news and some clues as to what is coming up this month! 

This Months Stats:
- Number of Blog Post: 67 
-Number of comments: 30
-Number of Page View: 1022

This Months Most View Pages:

Things Coming Up This Month
- The Final Installment(s) of Adventures in Dog Sitting  since Kizzy goes home later this week
- How My Car Got its Name
-Move Back Into School (Possible Dorm tour vlog, if not this month next)
- My Schools Leadership Conference
- Moving in the New Freshmen
-First Day of Classes for my Sophomore Year
- Possibly Seeing Some Family I Never Get to See
- Guest Posts on 2 of my Favorite College Blogs
-First Guest Post on My Blog 
- Testing My First Pinterest Recipe 

Exciting News:
Earlier this month I came to the decision that I would create a Facebook Fan Page. On my Facebook Page I put up a link with all my post and I give clues and updates about what is coming up on the blog! Make sure you like my page to stay up to date with the World According to Emma. 

Social Media Sites:
Instagram (My Instagram is protected but I will accepted you as long as you look real and aren't going to spam me. I really just don't like spam comments)
email: emmatheblogger@aol.com (If you have questions, comments or are interested in doing a guest post feel free to email me) 

I'm so incredibly honored that there are people out there who want to read my blog! This month not only did my blog hit its first 1000 page views, but the number of pageviews doubled since last month. I want to thank my readers so much for reading and commenting, I love reading what you have to say! 

What I want to know as the girl behind the blog is, what was your favorite post this month? What would you like to see more of? Are there any blog posts that other bloggers do that you would like to see me do? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!