Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Instagram Monthly Top 5! July Edition

Hello All,



At the end of every month I like to share the pictures on my Instagram that get the most likes. If there is a tie I will feature both, in the case of 3 or more way tie I will chose my favorite 2 pictures. So, without further ado I present July top pictures:

Fifth Place (Tied)
My favorite quote ever! #wordsofwisdom #wordstoliveby #cup #beautifulwords #dreams #determination"
"Can it please be September ##th? #hunterhayes #roomie #roomiebonding #concert #bigE #excited #countryboy #celebritycrush #lovehim"
Fourth Place (Tied)
'Shaddy Glenn #food #icecream #yummmmm #lunch #summer2013 #happy"
"I love when dogs smile #kizzy #dogsitting #puppylove #dog #smile #happy"
Third Place
"New CD for my car! #cd #music #musicislife #car #firstcar #hunterhayes #taylorswift #love #happiness"
"Yale! #pretty #old #yaleuniversity #amazing #gilmoregirls #historic #perfect #dream"
Second Place
"Where were disney prom dresses when I was in high school? #disneynerd #Disney #dinseyprincess"

First Place
"I love her! #Princessdiaries #Mia #movie #princess"

Follow me on Instagram and you can have a say on which pictures should be featured in my Monthly Top 5!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!