Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Monday Night Yoga!

Hello All,

I'm a little sore this morning! Why? Because last night I went to a Yoga class!

On Monday nights there is a Coffee House in town that hosts a Monday Night Yoga class. Its not widely advertised so its a nice small class. Last night their were only 6 students and an instructor. We found out about the class from a family friend who was goes. And we decide to start.

The group that is in that yoga class is such a nice group of ladies, 1 of  who is the mother of kid that I graduated with. They were cracking jokes and laughing, which I don't know how they did that, if I tired to talk or laugh I lost my balanced. 

Even though the AC was on we sweated hard and that felt amazing. I like when muscles are tingly and I'm super sweaty after I work out. That's how I know that my workout was a good one. When I got home I tweeted:


I really enjoyed the yoga class and I'm planning on going back every week until go back to school, which really is only 2 or 3 more classes considering I leave for vacation and then come back and then move in! I can't believe how fast summer is going! 

What are your favorite ways to work out? Have you tired yoga? Did you like it? Let me know in the comment box below!

XOXO,
Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!