Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I Love Wednesday...Boy Meets World

Hello All,

Happy Wednesday! Its time for What I Love Wednesday and I'm really about it. 

I love Boy Meets World.


I love that Cory and Taponga's relationship wasn't perfect. They fought, they broke up, the got back together but they NEVER stopped loving each other.


I love Cory and Shawn's relationship, there was always something so special about the relationship they had. They were the original television bromance to me.




I love how Shawn never gave up on Cory and Taponga. 


I love how Eric became more of a airhead as the seasons went on.



I love the Feeny Call


I love how Taponga proposed to Cory.


I love the relationship Feeny has with his students.

I love how Shawn slept through class but became a writer.


I love Plays with Squirrels.



I love how I can watch this show over and over again.

I love how when I grow up I want to be a teacher like Mr. Feeny. 

I love how Cory references the title in the last episode.


I love how Angela and Shawn were a biracial couple.


I love that Cory and Taponga are back together and doing Girl Meet World


I love how this a show that I can show my kids one day because so many of lessons are always going to be important. 

I love how I can watch the last scene over and over again and never get bored.


I love how Mr. Feeny does finally tell him he loves them.


And I love how I will always love Boy Meets World


I will be tuning into Girl Meets World when it premieres. 

XOXO,
Em.

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I found my new show. Well, you reminded me about an awesome one. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!