Monday, August 19, 2013

A Roomie Date!

Hello All, 

Today is technically my last official day of summer! Where did the time go? Right now while I'm writing to you I'm taking a break from packing and spending some last minute time with my friend Tori. And enjoying the precious few hours I have left before moving in and attending a leadership conference for school. 

Last Wednesday Hannah (My roommate) and I had a little lunch date. Hannah and I live about 30 minutes away from each other so it seemed like it would be easy to have a lunch date but in reality it wasn't, are schedule just never seem to match up. But finally it worked out. 

We met up a commuter parking lot about half way between our homes. Then headed to a mall about 15 minutes away and went to Panera. It was such a nice day out so we sat outside and caught up, gossiped, watched birds that were hanging around on the patio and people watched. 

After lunch we ran to the mall so that Hannah could run in a buy something for a Bridal Shower she was going to later in the week and buy duct tape. 

On our way home we stopped at a cute little Ma and Pop ice cream type stand. We both got ice cream and I took the only picture of our roomie date of ice cream.


Doesn't it look yummy? Its cake batter ice cream and cookie dough pieces! Yummy!

I had a lot of fun on my lunch date with Hannah and can't wait until she moves back to school. Which is a week after me because I'm a student leader so I have move in for leadership retreat.  But this next week will hopefully go back fast and we'll be living together again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!