Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bucket List Recap

Hello All,

About once a month I have been explaining 5 things on my bucket list. I also find it interesting why people want to do certain things. Since I adding something new o my bucket list today I figured why not do an explanation for you guys with this months five. If you want to check out other ones you can herehere and here. And you want to check out the whole list you can hit the bucket list tab above.

Run The Princess 1/2 Marathon at Disney
Source
As of right now I am in no shape to run a marathon but I want to start training so that one day I can run the half marathon. When I run it I want to run it with a group of friends and go all out running in tutus and with tiaras on our heads. 
Do a Color Me Rad 5K
Source
Again I have to start getting in shape but I've been seeing pictures all over my Facebook of people who have run the Color Me Rad and it looks like so much fun.
Become Part of The Big Brother/Big Sister Program
Source
This is one that I started thinking about at the end of last semester. I go to school in city and when it hit me how different people grow up. And I've always wanted to make a difference in someone's life and maybe I could through the Big Brother/Big Sister program.
Get My G.P.A. Up to 3.0
Source
I'm one of thoe people that learning and studying doesn't come naturally but I really want to get my GPA up to a 3.0 and keep it there for the rest of my college career. 
Get Something I've Written Published
I LOVE to write, obviously I write this blog and the post get published but when I say I want something I've written to get published I mean through a publishing company or newspaper so it will reach a larger audience. I'm always writing something so hopefully when I will see my name on book or in a newspaper.

Source

Those are some of the items on my bucket list. What are some of items on yours? Let me know in the comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!