Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What I Love Wednesday...Kizzy

Hello All,

Happy Wednesday! As you know that means it time for...

Today the dog that I had been dog sitting went home today. I was very sad to see her go, I will tell you more about it in another post, but I decide that today the focus of my What I Love Wednesday will be Kizzy. 

I love how sweet Kizzy is

I love that she loved to cuddled

I loved how her tail went a million miles a minute when she sees me

I love that she was my company for the last 4 weeks

I love how pretty she was

I love how she love how she loved getting attention

I love that I learned her signals, like when she was hungry or had to go outside

I love how she gave me inspiration for multiple blog posts

I will miss Kizzy so much but I know that she needs to be home with her family where she'll gets lot of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!