Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The ABC's of Me

Hello All,

While you guys are reading this I am probably either hussling and bustling around my house or unpack in my dorm room. I decided that I would pre-write a post for you guys to read because by the time I get to school and settle I'm willing to be I'll be to tired to write.

I got the idea for this post from Two Thirds Hazel and was looking for the best time to this and I think today is a good day.

So, welcome to the...

A: Attached or Single
B: Best Friends
Mandi an awesome friend I made in college
Hannah my roommate
Cayla, a friend from back home
Amelia, we've been friends since we were 3 years old
Tori, I use to be her babysitter now I'm her best friend
And of course Mama J
C: Cake or Pie
Source
D: Day of Choice
I don't have a favorite day, it all depends on what I have planned that week.
E: Essential Item:
Source 
Chapstick, I have it in my wallet along with my license and student ID. I have to have it with at all times!
F: Favorite Color:
Blue, Green and Pink
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms:
Source
 H: Hometown
I prefer to keep my location a secret and I still partly live in my hometown.
I: Favorite Indulgences
Source
I love frosting, I eat straight out of the can.
J: January or July
I'd rather be cold then be hot so I'd have to say January. Plus fireworks give me aniexty.
K: Kids
None yet but one day. Right now I just want fur baby but I can't have one in my dorm.
L: Life Isn't Complete Without
Friends. I need someone to talk to and my friends are perfect people to talk to.
M: Marriage Date
If you go back to question A you'll know that I'm single so my marriage date is unknown at the moment. Although I do want a fall wedding.
N: Number of Brothers or Sisters
Zero, its just me.
O: Oranges or Apples
Source
I don't like the taste or smell of oranges.
P: Phobias or Fears
Source
I hate needles! I need to hold my breath and close my eyes when I get a shot.
Q: Quotes:
"If you can dream it, you can do it." ~Walt Disney
R: Reason to Smile
Life, I'm alive and breathing that's good enough for me.
S: Season of Choice
Source
Fall, I love how pretty it is.
T: Tag Five People
If you read this I tag you to do it and leave the link below in comments so I can check it out.
U: Unknown Fact About Me
This one took me forever to come up with. But I think I got it, must people I know now don't know this fact. Up until about middle school I DID NOT like ice cream! I'm still not a huge fan of ice cream, I like it sometimes and when I crave I really crave it.
V: Vegetable
Source
Spinach
X: X-Ray or Ultrasounds
Ummm...I don't know I've never had an ultrasound and the only x-ray I've had is at the dentist so I don't know.
Y: Your Favorite Foods
Source
Mac and Cheese, I could eat it all day everyday! 
Z:  Zodiac Sign
Source
Those are the ABCs of Me. What are the ABCs of you? If you decide to do this on your blog leave the link in the comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!