Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What I Love Wednesday

Hello All,

Happy Wednesday! This is the last Wednesday before I go to school! I can't wait to go back to school and see my friends and roommates. Oh yeah and be an hour closer to work. Since its Wednesday its of course time for What I Love Wednesday, except this Wednesday I don't love one particular thing so I figure I shake up the post today and do a lot of things. A little more like a what I'm loving write now post 


I love Teen Wolf


I love Big Brother


I love Beverly Hills 90210


I love the weather we had today.

I love Candy Crush but I can't seem to pass level 30


I love Taylor Swift's CD Red, especially...

 
All Too Well
22
The Lucky One
Starlight
Begin Again

That's what I love this week. What are you loving this week? Let me in comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!