Monday, September 2, 2013

Blogging Overload! - Here Comes Blogtember

Hello All,

For the past few days I have been scrolling through bloglovin feed and saw that a lot of bloggers were doing something called Blogtember, which basically means that they are blogging everyday in September. I blog almost everyday to begin so I didn't think it would be something I'd be interested but then I saw that there was a blogtember that starts tomorrow where they give you topics everyday in September. So, I'm officially doing Blogtember! Although I think I'm going to post the list below but I think you should go check out this girl's blog because she's new everyone loves when people check out there blog. You can check her out here!

Since I am lifestyle blogger and I'm always doing something there will be days this month where I will double post but only posts with stories, such as the first few days of school and the Hunter Hayes concert I'm going to in a few weeks. I will continue with my Big Brother recaps. Although I have decide because I am in school, doing Blogtember, Big Brother Recaps and trying to keep up with my lifestyle part of the blog, I will be suspending What I Love Wednesday...for the month. It will return October 2nd! 

I did change a few of the dates because the original creator of the list omitted certain dates and I wanted to do it, everyday from September 3rd-30th!

September 3rd:
Describe where your from.
September 4th: 
If you could take 3 months off from real life and do anything what would you do?
September 5th:
What is the best advice you ever got?
September 6th:
Describe a time where you afraid.
September 7th:
Take a Short Personality test and discuss the results.
September 8th: 
Describe a moment when your life changed forever.
September 9th:
Where is your favorite place to online shop?
September 10th:
How has blogging and/or social media changed you?
September 11th:
A Self Portrait.
September 12th:
Write a love letter to someone in your life. (Doesn't necessarily have to be romantic)
September 13th:
A memory you would like to relive. 
September 14th:
Only photos
September 15th:
Creative writing day: write a (very short) fictional story that starts with this sentence: "To say I was dreading the dinner party would be the understatement of the century." ( I stole these words directly from Alicen because I couldn't figure out how to paraphrase. Thanks!)
September 16th:
What doesn't comfort mean to you?
September 17th:
Describe your life now.
September 18th:
Do a review on product, place, book or movie.
September 19th:
Write somewhere you don't normally write and describe what makes you happy.
September 20th:
Write about a time you screw up.
September 21st:
Write an anonymous letter to a friend but don't include any real names.
September 22nd:
Share a picture of something old and describe why its important.
September 23rd:
What do you believe in?
September 24th:
Why did you start blogging?
September 25th:
What is your favorite quote(s) and why?
September 26th:
Stream of conscious post
September 27th:
Who are your favorite bloggers and why?
September 28th:
Write a letter to the past you.
September 29th:
Write a letter to the future you!
September 30th:
Favorite Apps on your phone!

I'm so excited to part take in Blogtember. Are you interested in doing blogtempber? Then do it and make sure you leave your link below so I can follow you! I'm going go pre-write some post, but let me know what post are you most excited about? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!