Friday, September 27, 2013

Blogtember: Favorite Bloggers - Day 25

Hello All,

Today's post is another one that I'm really excited about (I'm excited about a lot of them) but this one is because its about the blogs I read and I love reading blogs! For this post I'm going to focus on mainly college bloggers because it goes along with something else that hopefully will start being feature on my blog!

*These Bloggers are in no particular order at all***

Paige at  The Sticky Note Addict
On Paiges' blog you can hear about her adventures with her dog Gatsby and boyfriend Bradley. Also her blogging birthday just past so Happy Birthday Sticky Note Addict!

Miss ALK at Southern Belle in Training
Miss ALK writes about her life at her southern college, which she moved to from the North East and her love for fashion! I do love her sense of fashion.

Samantha at Life but a stream of thoughts
I love reading Samantha's blog because I'm living vicariously through her life as sorority girl. Plus it was a lot of fun to read her adventures while studying aboard Italy this past summer.

Lizzy at Lizzy's Luggage
I abosolutely love Lizzy! She is an absolute sweet heart and seems so confident with who she is. I also love that she's a vlogger because I'm trying to get into the vlogging world.

Natalie at Finding My Voice
I actually know Natalie personal so its pretty cool to have a friend who I found out I was blogger after we met. I also love Natalie's blog because it is unlike anyone else's on this list.

Who are some of your favorite bloggers? Let me know in the comments below, I'm always trying to find new blogs to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!