Saturday, September 21, 2013

Blogtember: A Letter to a Friend - Day 19

Hello All,

Today's blogtember post is a write a letter to someone without using their names. At first I was stumped by who to write to but then I came up with a perfect idea. Like many friends in my real life she doesn't read my blog, actually I don't think she even knows it existed but I want to write her, things I don't know how to say in person.  

***
Dear Friend,

You are my oldest friend in the whole world! You have seen my through the good, the bad and the ugly without even knowing it. Just knowing that you were a phone call, a text message or email away made me feel better. Even though I rarely reached out.  I want you to know that if you EVER need me that I would answer the phone to call.

You know that expression about how best friends are just your sisters you get to chose or something along those lines? Well in every since of the word except the biological part you are my sister. I have connection and history with you that could never be matched by anyone. And not only because we met when we were 3 years old. 

Since we grew up in different towns I know that our friendships can make it through any type of distance because we never saw each other everyday. In the future you may be following your dreams in Washington D.C. and me where ever in the world my live takes me. 

Since I was old enough to know what a Maid of Honor is I have said that you would be mine and I still mean it. There is no else that I could imagine standing next to me when I say "I do" to the man of my dreams.

Since we grew up in different towns we had different friend's group growing up. Since then you met your other best friend, she's nice and I like her. But there are times that I'm jealous of her because in many ways she's your best friend. She is the person you go to for advice. She knows more about your life then I do and for that I'm jealous.

But even through that I know that we'll be friends for years and years to come and I can't wait to see where our lives take us. Just remember to Stay Beautiful.

I love you!

Love,
Em.

***

I know that she'll probably never read this and in many ways I really am okay with that because there are things in this letter that I don't know if I could say to her face. 

What is something you've always wanted to tell someone? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!