Sunday, September 22, 2013

Blogtember: Something Old and Important - Day 20

Hello All,

Today's topic is to take a picture of something old and explain why its important. Here's my favorite thing and something old...


This bear I have since I was born and he comes with a cute story has well. 

When Mama J found out that she was pregnant she went out to the story and bought this teddy bear. Then she gave to my father with a note asking him to take care of the bear until the baby who he really belonged to was born. 

This bear is my favorite thing my childhood. When I'm sad I still cuddle with it and I brought him to college with me. If you look closely you'll notice that the eye on the left is missing. Also if you were to pick it up you would see that one of the ear is rubbed raw because when I'm upset I rub the ear between my fingers. 

So, that is my something old. What is something old and important to you? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!