Monday, September 23, 2013

Blogtember: What Do You Believe In? - Day 21

Hello All,

Today's blogtember topic is What do you believe in? 

 I was really excited about this topic because there is one thing that I believe in that has an amazing story. 

During the summer of 2012 I got a phone call from my aunt and uncle who had been trying to adopt for about 2-3 years I believe. Well that night I got a call that they had been chosen by a birth parent. They said that the baby was going to be born on August 15, 2012. 

On July 1, 2012 my cousin who had a defibrillator, was rushed to the hospital because she had been socked too many times. A little while later we found that she would eventually need a heart transplant. With all luck she would have a transplant by that Labor Day. 

She was put on the transplant list on August 1, 2012 and we spent days praying for a heart and healthy baby for my Aunt and uncle. 

On August 8, 2012 I got a text message from my aunt that the baby was born! His name is Joshua and he's absolutely adorable. Luckily he was healthy and the adoption went through without a hitch. 


On August 15, 2012 (remember that date?) I got a phone call from Mama J that my cousin was getting her transplant! 

Because of those two events I full heartily believe in miracle. Both those events are miracle.s and I am ever so grateful for both of my cousins being in my life.

What do you believe in? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!