Tuesday, September 17, 2013

If My Pinterest Closet Came to Life

Hello All,

I hope you all have been enjoying Blogtember! I know I have! I know at the the beginning of the month I said that I would do a few days were I would do double post but I just haven't had time to really do that because I'm pre-writing so much of blogtember. But today I had time and decide I would do a quick post for you guys and don't worry when Blogtember is over I have some much planned that I just need to pust together so there is a lot to come. 

Today I'm going to steal an idea from on of my favorite bloggers, Hayley, over at A Beautiful Exchange. Every once a while she'll show some of her favorite pins from Pinterest. And I love to see what and why people pin stuff, I'm personally obsessed with pinning for my future wedding to guy I haven't met yet. 

Anyways today I want to show you some of my favorite fall outfits from pinterest since in my neck of the woods the seasons are change is in full swing.

Source
Source
source
Source
source
Source
Source
Source
You can check out the rest of my Dress to Impress board if you like. And follow me on Pinterest.

What are some of your favorite things to pin on pinterest? Let me know on the comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!