Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Big Brother 15 Players Break Down

Hello All,

I can't believe that Big Brother 15 is over! Although this has been one of the most debatable seasons in Big Brother history and I would not like to see many of those players again, I am sad to see my summer obsession end. 

I want to start this post off by taking a look back at who I thought was going to go far in this season. You can check out my first predictions here.  Let's beginning. 

Elissa
Source
 The only player to win BBMVP and America's Choice remained calm in the house and didn't let her emotions overcome her. In the end I still liked her.

Aaryn
Source
Although I didn't like what she had to say and the racial things she said. I did like her game play and their were times that I forgot what she said and did like here. I do hope that she learned her lesson and will leave the house as a bigger person.

Andy
Source
The winner of Big Brother was not a player that I ended up liking at the end. I didn't  like the way he played the game. I think he ended up looking like a rat and would definitely qualify as floater.

Judd

My favorite player of the season. I hope to see him on a future season of Big Brother! He also was my sleeper pick (the player you think as the potential to win but you wouldn't see it until big players are out) to win.

McCrae.
Source
I really thought that he could win but instead he fill into the trap of a showmance and ended up getting himself evicted instead of really playing.

Candice
Source
I orignally loved her personality but then realized that she was a little too intense for me.

Those are my final thoughts on the player that I thought I'd like from the first interviews.

The next thing I want to share will you is my point system for the best players of the season. I want to throw out some disclaimers 1. The players rank has nothing to do with my personal feelings for them. 2. That each player was given points (you'll see the point system below) and 3. I don't necessarily agree with the action of these houseguests. 4. The number one player may or may not be who I wanted to win.

The Points Systems:
1 pt for each week in the house (3 weeks 3 points)
3 pts for winning HOH
5 pts for winning POV
3 pts for surviving eviction when they were on the block 
7 pts for being my player of the week
5 pts for being the American Favorite player
3 pts for being the runner up for AFP
3 pts for making it to jury
10 pts for winning the game 
5 pts for being the runner up

They're a few ties and I will give a slight explanation of where they go the most points.

12th Place
Source
David earned 2 points for being in the house a grand total of 2 weeks.
11th Place
Source
Jeremy earned 9 points, he earned most of his points for winning 1 POV.
10th Place (Two Way Tie)
Source
Nick earned 10 points gaining most of his points from winning my favorite player!
Source
Kaitlin also earned 10 points gainning the majority of her points from winning a POV and staying in the house 5 weeks.
9th Place
Source
Helen earned 15 points and earned most of her points from remaining in the house for 9 weeks.
8th Place
Source
Howard earned 16 points and earned the majority of his points by being one of my players of the week.
7th Place
Source
Jessie earned 17 and most of her points came from staying in the house 8 weeks.
6th Place
Source
Candice earned 20 points and most of her points came from being my player of the week.
5th Place (3 way tie)
Source
Amanda earned 29 points with most of her points coming from being in the house 11 weeks.
Source
Judd earned 29 points with most of his points coming from winning 2 POVs.
Source
McCrae also earned 29 points with most of his points coming from staying in the house 13 weeks.
4th Place
Source
Andy earned 36 points and earned most of his points from staying in the house for 14 weeks.
3rd Place
Source
Aaryn earned 43 points and earned most of her points from her 4 HOH wins!
Source
Gina Marie also earned 43 points and earned the majority of her points from staying in the house 14 weeks.
2nd Place
Source
Elissa earned 49 points and earned most of her points for being my player of the week for 2 of the weeks this summer.
1st Place
***I Don't agree with this person being the best player this season but the way the points fell they earned the most.***
Source
Spencer earned a grand total of 53 points and the majority of his points came form surviving eviction 7 times!

And that is the break down of the house guest this season. For the most part I agree with where they fall in the break down with the exception of a few.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!