Tuesday, October 29, 2013

6 Months of Blogging & Meet My Big

Hello All,

I am so excited for two reason today! 1 I'm going to introduce you to my blogging big and today marks 6 months of me blogging here on The World According to Emma!

Before I get into the Nitty Gritty part of my monthly stats post I want to introduce you to my blogging big. But first what is a blogging big? A blogging big/littles are a program that some bloggers run where they match new bloggers with more experienced blogger to help them grow their blog. 

So, let me introduce you to my Big, Stevie from Colorful Commotion, so make sure you check her out! Stevie is a grad student who recently married her boyfriend of 8 years! She seems super nice and I can't wait to get to know her better over the next few months!

I know not a lot of people read the next section of this post and in all honesty this post is completely for me because I like to see how far my blog has come each month. 

Monthly Stats:
Total Number of Post: 158
Number of Comments: 38
Number of Paige Views: 3401
Most Read Post:
***written between 9/30-10/29****
 ***Of all time***
My Favorite Post of the Month:
Post Coming Up This Month:
-The Final Part of the Big E Trilogy
-Color Combat
-Homecoming
Things Coming Up This Month:
-Halloween (Although I don't know if I'll do anything, I'll be working)
-Future Teacher's conference
-Academic Carnival (Future Teacher's Club event)
-Thanksgiving 
Social Media:
Facebook Fan Page
Twitter
Instagram

And that was October and the first 6 months of blogging. How is it even possible that I have been blogging for half a year?!?!?!? What would you like to see in the next month? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!