Friday, October 18, 2013

Bucket List Recap

Hello All,

I realized recently that I haven't done a Bucket List Recap in a while so I decided I would do one today. For those of you who haven't seen one these before I take five items off my bucket list and explain why I want to do it. If you want you can read my last one here.

Get Up to Date on My Scrapbooks:
Source
A few years ago I started scrapbooking but when I moved to college I no longer had time to scrapbook, nor did I have the money. But I have been saving my pictures and getting ready so that one day when I have a full time job, some money and space to store my supplies.

Donate 150 Homemade Blankets to Charity
Source
I learned to crochet a few years ago and I think I'm pretty good at it. I always wanted to do something good with a skill I had. And then I realized that children who are staying in hospitals may need something to brighten their day and I want to brighten someone's day with something that I made.

See Wicked on Broadway
source
Everyone always talk about how amazing Wicked is and I really want to see it so I can understand the obsession and what better way is there to do this then seeing it on Broadway. Plus I love seeing shows on Broadway because their theaters are amazing.

Going to Disney With the Boy I Love
Source
 I come from a Disney loving family and have always wanted to take a boy I love to Disney so we can enjoy the magic together. Yes, I know its cheesy but I love the idea.

Kiss a boy under the lit up Eiffel Tower
Source
Who doesn't want a cliche movie moment from a boy the love that swipes them off their feet? I know I do. Plus I've always wanted to go to Paris. Its really a win-win.

And that's all the item explanation I have for you today. If you want to know more about what's on my bucket list go a head and look at the Bucket List page!

What is on your bucket list? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!