Saturday, October 5, 2013

Our Fro yo date!

Hello All,

Happy weekend! I am so glad that it is the weekend! I have today off from EVERYTHING, work, school, Future Teacher Club responsibilities so I got to sleep in until about 10:45 and was really nice. So, I figured while I'm catching up on watching my favorite YouTube Vlogs, I'd write a post to you guys. 

Today I'm going to tell you guys about my Fro Yo Date! 

On our second day of school Hannah (the roomie) and I met up with Mandi (our best friend) for dinner at our school's dinning hall. After dinner we went back Hannah and mine's room to hang out. Since it was the second day of school and none of us had homework (I didn't even have class the next day, yay! for not classes on Friday) we didn't know what to do with ourselves. Then if I remember correctly I was talking about how I really wanted dessert and Mandi was like I wish we had ice cream. And then Hannah being brilliant all remember that we had cars on campus and could go out. And then I was like Oh! There's Fro yo about 10-15 minutes away!

So, we hopped in Hannah's car and drove to Fro-Yo World. Until recently I had never had Fro Yo and now I absolutely love with it.

When we go there we got our fro yo's and sat down and ate. Then Mandi and Hannah decide to have sword fight with their spoons.

LtoR: Hannah and Mandi
 And we needed to take a group picture.

LtoR: Hannah, Mandi & Me.
After eating our Fro Yo we tired to win a stuffed animal out of the claw machine. I failed miserably, Mandi did okay and Hannah won a stuff thing!

Hannah and her prize.
Before we left we took some pictures in front statues they had in the Fro Yo place.

LtoR: Me and Hannah

LtoR: Mandi and I
It was so fun to get off of campus for a little while and so nice that even though we didn't get to see each other a lot over the summer we could pick up right where we left off.

And that was my Fro Yo date to start the year off with. Have a good weekend everyone! And be on the look out for a big change coming to The World According to Emma in the coming week or so!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!