Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Trouble at the Big E!

Hello All,

I hope you are all good on this Thursday! Remember there is only 1 more day to the weekend! That must make you all happy! It makes me happy. 

Speaking of weekends a few weekend ago (about a month ago) I went to the Big E to see Hunter Hayes! I'm going to break this post into about 3 parts because its a lot of writing to do. So, on a Friday morning Hannah and I drove to the Big E! We had to stop by Mama J's office first to drop something off to her. 

Then we hit to the road, we listen to the radio, sang along and enjoyed the ride. We were close to the Big E and started seeing signs for the Big E. But we missed the exit and we had to keep driving until the next exit. Well by missing the exit we got in bumper to bumper traffic for a good 30-45 minutes. 

When we got there we already had our tickets, at least that's what we thought. You see I bought our tickets to see Hunter Hayes online through a ticket website. They told me that they were going to mail me my tickets to the show, and I got something in the mail so I figured we were good to go. 

But when we got up to the ticket counter they said they had never seen a ticket like the ones I had received before.
Source
So, lady called over her supervisor and he looked at the tickets and just kept telling us that the tickets need a barocode or else they wouldn't work. And I kept telling him that this is what I got and I showing him the receipt. It was like talking to a wall.

Then he called his supervisor who called the place where I bought my tickets and they told her that Mama J (who was the holder of credit card I used) needed to call and change the names on the tickets to my name.

Well you see Mama J was at work so I said I would call and explain the situation but they kept saying no. No, it has to be your mom.
Source
Luckily for Hannah and I Mama J wasn't busy at work and able to call. After what felt like 2 hours, Hannah said it was two hours but I didn't have my phone on. Called and they finally let us into the Big E with our tickets to see Hunter!
Source
Stay tuned to see what happens next in our Big E adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!