Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I Love Wednesday...Harry Potter

Hello All,

So, ummm I can't remember if I did this for What I Love Wednesday but I'm doing it again today because I was inspired by a video (in more way then one but were only going to talk about the post). So, Happy Wednesday and welcome to what I Love Wednesday!

This week I Love Harry Potter!

I love that JK Rowling could create a story that brings you do a whole new world that I want to come back to time after time after time after time. (Thanks JK Rowling!)

I love that the little girl who fangirled over Harry, ended up with him in the end (Can that happen to me?)
Source
I love the pranks that Fred and George played through out the series.
Source
I love that Mrs. Weasely treated Harry like her own son.
Source
I love the friendship the trio had on screen
Source
And off screen
Source
I loved to hate Snape
Source
And Malfoy
Source
In fact they were my favorite characters.

I love that JK Rowling said at the end of the series "That Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home!"
Source
I love that Harry Potter created such a culture around the world, I think its such an inspiration.

I love that these stories inspired a Youtuber to make this video (also the inspiration for this post)

And that's what I love this week. What do you love this week? Let me know in the comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!