Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I Love Wednesday...The Blogging Community

Hello All,

My Wednesday today is a crazy busy like most weeks which means that I'm writing this early but I do know that What I Love Wednesday...is my most popular feature and I love writing it. So, without further ado this week's What I Love Wednesday....

This week I love blogging community.

Although I'm still finding my place in this wonderful community I love what I have seen and the parts that I have been included in. 

I love when I get sweet comments from blogger's who blogs I love to read.

I love when bloggers reply to a comment that I left on there blog, even if all they say is "Thanks for reading!"

I love that I reached out to another blogger the other day about a new feature on my blog and they were more then happy to help me with it. 

I love when another blogger follows me on Twitter.

I love when the blogger tweeted at me when I tweeted about needing motivation to do my homework and they tweeted me motivation.

I love that there are bloggers out there that are willing to give you a chance to guest post on their blog. 

I love that I read a blog post today from another blogger that made me feel like I wasn't along in the world which is one of my goals when I blog.

Those are some of the reason I love the blogging community.

What are you loving this week? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!