Friday, November 15, 2013

Homecoming 2013

Hello All,

At my school for homecoming each year they have a homecoming parade where each club or organization if they can can put together a float with dance routine to perform before the Homecoming game. Unfortunately my Future Teacher Club didn't do a float but my friend Mandi was in one with her Sorority.

I went to the float to see Mandi perform and she did awesome, her sorority came in second in the Greek Life part of the competition.

After the parade there was a tailgating party. Hannah and I walked around, listen to music and enjoyed some of the best cupcakes ever!

The flavor cupcakes that they had

Hannah's Pumpkin Cheesecake cupcake
My Cookie Dough cupcake!
Seriously why aren't more things made out cookie dough?
Soon it was time to go watch the game. I'm going to completely honest with you Hannah and I only watched the first half. Because our butts started to hurt from sitting on bleachers, it was cold and we don't really understand football so we were confused.



Before we left we met up with Mandi so we could get a Merp group picture!

My school name has been blocked out (LtoR: Mandi, me, and Hannah)
And that was homecoming! When we left our team was winning and I never heard anything to tell me they didn't win it all.

How did your team do at homecoming? Let me know in the comments below.

P.S.- Make sure you check it out my friend's Natalie's post about me on her blog. You can check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the shoutout girl :) it was nice running into you guys at homecoming too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!