Thursday, November 21, 2013

I Believe - The Simple Things

Hello All,

You know that quote by Audrey Hepburn about all the things she believes in?

Source
Well I really like this quote and it inspired me to write this post about the simple, maybe crazy things that I believe in. 

I believe that cookie dough, frosting and cupcakes have some sort of crazy magical healing power on a bad day.
Source
I believe in following your heart and gut because sometimes they are smarter then your brain.
I believe 1:23 is a more magical time a day then 11:11.

I believe singing when you drive is a stress reliever.
I believe the shower is the best place to think about life's big decisions. 
I believe in having full out monologues when your alone in the car because that's the second best place to make life's big decisions. 

I believe in letting the characters tell the stories when I write.

I believe that every one deserves love.
Source
I believe that music is the biggest healer.
I believe that everyone has the ability to change someone else life.

I believe that if you're not happy your doing something wrong because there is always away to be a happy.
I believe in always having a plan but going with the flow whenever possible. 

I believe that having goals is important but when life puts you on a different path follow that because you were put on it for a reason. 

I believe that life only throws stuff at you that you are strong enough to handle. And that is always makes you stronger.
I believe hugs transfer positive energy from one person to another. 
I believe that true love comes when you aren't looking.
I believe that  everyone is strong but some have reasons to be stronger then others.
I believe in blogging, that sharing your story with the world may help someone somewhere and that blogger may never know. 
I believe that you need to remain positive because there is always someone who has a having a harder time then you.

I believe in Disney because its shows that you don't really have to grow up.
Source
I believe that mom's are the best friend that someone could have.
Mama J and I at my high school graduation
I believe that shoes complete an outfit
Source
I believe that TV can change someone's life because of the stories they share.
Source
I believe that childhood friends are the best ones that you can have because they know your story from page one.
My first best friend except I'm only friends with one still :) (LtoR: Robbie (My first crush), me, Alicia and Amelia (best friend of almost 17 years))
I believe that dogs give the best hugs and their love is the best feeling ever.

I believe in dressing to impress, not for other but for yourself.

I believe that celebrity crushes are just as good as crushes you know in person.
Source
I believe that fangirling is fun and but that you shouldn't be obnoxious
Source
I believe that pictures on your wall keep you love one near even when they far away.

I believe that you can tell your true friends anything and that they will love you no matter.

I believe in friends are the best family.
Source
I believe in keeping a journal so even when you're old and senile you can remember the good, the bad and the ugly.
Source
I believe in cities because you never know who you'll meet that will change your whole world.

I believe in sleeping in because morning are for square.
Source
I believe that everyone is beautiful and shouldn't let anyone tell them different.
Source
I believe in Long Hair Don't Care.
Source
I believe that merps are the best people in world.
I love my merps, even though we don't look very merpy here.
I believe that old Disney Channel has the power to restore your innocence if only for 30 minutes.
Source
I believe singing like no one is listen and dancing like no one is watching in public.
Source
I believe in talking fast because I have so much say.

I believe that love is a stronger worl then hate.
Source
Those are only a few of the things that I believe in. If you read all of them thank you! What do you believe? Let me know in the comments below.
.


8 comments:

  1. I love this entry. Good job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! This post took me so long because I just kept coming up with things that I believe in. Thanks for stopping by and reading!

      Delete
  3. I love Naley!!

    These are great reminders. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Naley too! They were ALWAYS my favorite couple on the show! Thank you for stopping by and reading!

      Delete
  4. I loved Fresh Prince of Bel-Air especially when Carlton danced. It gave me so many laughs!!

    Xoxo,
    Krystal
    Blog//Facebook//Twitter

    PS
    Visit my blog to see to see today's Sweet Saturday treat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Carlton! And gifs of him dancing are perfect for happy dance blog moments! I'll make sure to check out your blog! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!