Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nutella Roll Ups

Hello All,

Tonight Hannah and I tasted Heaven on Earth in the form over Cinnamon Sugar pastry filled with Nutella. Your mouth drooling yet? Mine is and I already got to eat one. You see Hannah and I stole a recipe from Megan's blog and you can find the recipe here

Since I'm a good blogger I took some awesome pictures for you guys.

The Ingredients
Funny story I miss read the label on the cinnamon sugar and didn't actually need to buy the granulated sugar. But I'm a merp and didn't notice it until Hannah pointed it out.


Hannah adding the Nutella!

All rolled up
Getting cover with Cinnamon and Sugared up
Before
Waiting Patiently  anxiously
The finished product.
Now Hannah and I are going to eat our roll ups and watch some Girl Code.


4 comments:

  1. Hmmm... wonder what these would be like with peanut butter, instead of Nutella... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a huge peanut butter person but I'm guessing it would work very similarly and turn out well. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I definately reccomend it! My roommate and I can't stop talking about them, we love them so much! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!