Monday, November 25, 2013

The Perfect Man

Hello All,

You know those girls in chick flicks who have their "list" of qualities that they want their perfect man to have? And in the movie the man they normally end up falling for has none of the qualities because that would make for a extremely boring movie right? 

Today my friend, Lauren and I were talking about life and everything. The topic the of boys came up, are you surprised? You shouldn't be, girls like to talk about boys. LOL. Anyways that conversion got me thinking if I could find the perfect guy right now who would he be. 

It would be a guy who takes school seriously.
Source
 Has a strong sense of family
Source
He has to love dogs.
Source
As much as I'm not a sports girl, I love guys who love sports.
Source
He has to have some idea of where he wants to be in the future.
Source
I want him to say sweet things to me, but only if he really means them.
Source
I want hims to be funny (that is actually a 100% must, if he can't make me laugh, he's not worth it).
Source
He has to be comfortable in his one skin.
Source
A little bit of a smart ass too, I don't know why I think smart asses are funny.
Source
I want him to want to be with me
Source
But he needs to have good friends that he wants to be with his friends too.
Source
Actually just screw the perfect guy and give me Dylan O'Brien! He can be my perfect man!
Source
Happy Man Crush Monday! Featuring mine!
Source
Who is your Man Crush Monday? Are you a total fan girl over him? Let me know in the comments below.

P.S.-If you don't know about Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Posey's bromance you have to check out this video because its the best bromance I've ever seen.

P.S.S.- Make sure you check out Paige's Giveaway.
The Sticky Note Addict

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!