Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I Love Wednesday...Gilmore Girls!

Hello All,

So, before I start this week's What I Love Wednesday I'm going to make an announcement regrading What I Love Wednesday. I have been doing some thinking and have realized that the inspiration for What I Love Wednesday is coming as easily as it use to. Because of that I'm going to change What I Love Wednesday from a weekly feature to when inspiration hits feature. I'm not ready to completely say goodbye to What I Love Wednesday but I want these post to be good and they are only good when inspiration really hits. 

So, with out further ado welcome to...


This week I love...Gilmore Girls, my always and forever favorite TV show.

Source
I love this show I don't even know where to begin.

I love that the show takes place in the same part of the country that I'm from.

Source
I love that Rory made me want to private school girl
Source
I love that Rory Gilmore made me want to work harder for my goals.
Source
I love that Rory and Lorelai, made love my relationship with my mom even more.
Source
I love how Luke treated Rory and wanted Mama J to find man like him.
Link
I love how much the town loved Rory.
Source
I love that I always wanted to be Lorelai Gilmore.
Source
I love Jess and Rory together.
Source
I love Logan Hunnsberger and I'm still looking for my own Logan.
Source
I love how Emily and Richard relationship isn't perfect but you could still tell how much they love each other.
Source
And I love that...well I'll just let Lorelai tell you.
Source
And for those reasons and many more I will forever and always love Gilmore Girls.

What do you love this week? Let me know in the comments below.


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!