Sunday, December 29, 2013

8 Months of Blogging

Hello All,

Welcome to a special weekend post because today The World According to Emma is 8 months old! I know that every month I do these and I talk about how much I love blogging every month and even after 8 months I still can't put into words how much I love this little site that I've created. It has become my little corner and it means the world to me. I feel like I can write whatever I want on here. 

I have learned so much from writing my blog. I have watched my blog grow and I have watch my own writing grow. I am more confident and even the posts that I am worried about sharing on the blog I am confident in. I have come out of my shell and have become sharing my blog post on Twitter. The little things inspire posts and I go home and write it right away. 

As you will see in the coming month I have gotten to the point where I want share goals and successes with goals with you guys. In fact by the time this blog turns 9 months I would like to share with you guys that I finally showed Mama J my blog. She doesn't know that I blog but I would really like her to see all the work I've done on it. 

But most of all I want to thank everyone who reads this blog! When I find out that I have comment on my blog it makes my day. When I get to interact with other bloggers on instagram and twitter that I feel like I am part of this amazing community. 

Now on the nitty gritty part of this post, the monthly stats, if you don't want to read this post, I understand. Although this months is pretty boring because of my 5 day blogging hiatus with finals.  

Monthly Stats:
-5448 pageviews
-91 comments
-202 published post
My Favorite Post of the Month:
Much like month 7 I have two favorite post. 
Post Coming Up This Month:
- The conclusion of The Merps in the City
-Two new features coming to the blog
- Check-in with the Sophomore Year Post
Things Coming Up This Month:
-New Years!
-Beginning of the Spring Semester
-Spring Leadership 
Social Media:
As always drop me a line at emmatheblogger@aol.com

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!