Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blogging Goals

Hello All, 

Happy Wednesday! I'm so excited that this week is almost over and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for this semester. Thank God!

Lately I have been thinking a lot about what blogging means to me. And trust me it means a whole heck of a lot. I like to think that this blog with see me through a lot. I like to think that this blog will see me meeting my husband, planning out wedding, announcing our pregnancy and at least the early years of our children's childhood. 

Blogging has become part of my identity. When people asking for an interesting fact about me I say, "I'm a blogger" loud and proud. My friends listen to me talk about it and my roommate even gives me ideas for post or will make sure that certain are going to be on the blog. 

I follow a lot of blog and watch vlogs on YouTube. I have discovered that there are things that other bloggers/vloggers do that I would love to one day be able to do. So, today I'm going to share with you some of my blog. 

1. Make bloggy friends. One who I talk to a lot, ones that I count when I list my friends in general. 

2. Meet my bloggy friends in person. 

3. Have someone who reads my blog come up to me because they saw me in public place. Seriously if you ever see me anywhere stop me and say Hey! 

4. One day to go back and chose a random month and year and read a post and remember exactly where I was in my life at the point because of what I was writing about. 

5. To one day host a giveaway.

6.  To one day host a link-up

7. To do a vlog a vacation for you guys. 

8. To do a  Q&A video with questions from readers

9. Inspire someone to start a blog because they see how much I love doing it.

10. To never get to the point where I stop loving blog and only doing it because for some reason I feel like i have to. 

Those are just some of my goals for blogging. I don't want to make my blog about readers or page views because I've come to the conclusion that readers on blogs are a lot like friends. Its better to have a few loyal readers then a lot for status. 

Do you any blogging goals? Let me know in the comments below. 

2 comments:

  1. I dream of #3 so much that would be crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would make my day if someone came up to me to tell me they loved my blog or even just liked it and read it some times.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!