Friday, December 20, 2013

Pet Therapy Fall 2013

Hello All,

Finals are over and have been for about week. But before my blogging hitaus I didn't get a chance to share with you guys the only good thing about finals at my school....Pet Therapy!

Every year my school brings between 5-10 dogs who are certified as pet therapy dogs for the students to hang out with before finals start. This year Hannah and I went after my two hour math class...I deff needed some puppy love after class. LOL.

Of course I took some pictures, but unfortunately I don't remember most of their names anymore but their still good so enjoy the puppy adorableness.

Apparently these puppies were friends in real life but they didn't want to get to close for a picture.
My favorite dog Hunny <3
Hunny
The biggest dog there and me :)
This dog was Hannah's favorite

He didn't want this picture taken.
Not so great pet selfie
Ryan
I had to get a picture with Scooter because he reminded me of Paige's Gatsby
Hannah
It was so much fun to get to play with puppies and relax before finals. After seeing the dogs I had to buckle down and get ready for finals. I hope all my college student readers out there had a finals season and are enjoying their break.

What is your favorite part about break? Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!