Friday, February 21, 2014

Facebook Notes?

Hello All,

What's up blogging world? Does that sound cheesy? Sorry if it is. But you see I'm in a giddy mood. Why? Well you see I'm writing this post a WHOLE week in a advance and tomorrow (the day before Valentine's day here in the time that I'm writing) I have a snow day! 

Anyways I was procrastinating taking my anthro online quiz and came across a post that the lovely Natalie wrote a while ago and was like I want to do my own version! But you can check her post right here

But anyways do you remember those Facebook notes that everyone used to do? You know, the ones where they would ask you who was the last person you kissed? What does your last text message say? etc...

Any ways I decided to throw it back so I went to my Facebook page, went back in my notes and I'm going to show you the old answer as well as the new ones, I want to see how much I've grown. 

So, let's check out a note circa December 2009, so I was a sophomore in high school which perf because I'm a sophomore in college. Please don't judge me too much. Also its titled snow day so that's perfect!

Q: You going to be one hundred percent honest? 
2009: why not 
2014: I'll try
Q: If your girlfriend/boyfriend broke up with you tonight, what would you do? 
2009: i wouldn't cry cuz i don't have no 
2014: Don't worry bloggy world you aren't missing anything I still am a single pringle so I could be very confused
Q: What are you wearing on your feet? 
2009: nail polish 
2014: Apparantly I was feeling sassy back in 2009. But today I am wearing my neon pink socks and my sock monkey slippers.
Q: Has the opposite sex ever written you a poem? 
2009: no 
2014: sadly the answers the same. 
Q: Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you? 
2009: i don't care if they do 
2014: Probs but really could care less, live and let live.
Q: Was last night enjoyable for you? 
2009: i guess 
2014: I was very grouchy but I did watch Teen Wolf and Are you the One
Q: Do you change your phone background a lot? 
2009: no my is from months ago 
2014: No, mine is from Thanksgiving but its my little cousin and he's adorbs so its all good. My lock screen has been my lock screen for as long as I've had it. 
Q: How's your heart lately? 
2009: just confused 
2014: I never understood these questions like are you asking me if I've been happy or about my love life?
Q: If you were being chased by an alligator, what would you do? 
2009: run in a zig zag because that's supposed to confuse them 
2014: I would probably run in zig zag, 2009 me wasn't too stupid I guess. 
Q: Are you happy? 
2009: yes 
2014: I'm feeling very indifferent today. 
Q: Do you want to tell someone how you feel? 
2009: no because i want to know how he feels first 
2014: When I say I'm a single pringle I mean there is NO ONE in my life right now.
Q: Ever gave a really long apology? 
2009: yes 
2014: Apparently I have but I don't remember it. 
Q: Has anyone told you they don't ever wanna lose you? 
2009: no 
2014: Not in a cute romantic way, but all the people who have said that have walked out of my life so there is that.
Q: Who was the last person you high fived? 
2009: idr someone though 
2014: I don't remember the last time I got a high five. 
Q: Whats the last thing that made you smile? 
2009: the group that christine joined about solving for x. 
2014: I don't know what I was saying in 2009 sorry. But now I don't remember probably something I was watching. 
Q: Will you be in a relationship next month? 
2009: maybe 
2014: Realistically no, but you never know right. 
Q: Who did you last yell at and why? 
2009: my mom? 
2014: Probably Mama J, something don't change. 
Q: Is your best friend pissing you off at this exact moment? 
2009: no not really 
2014: No
Q: Has anyone ever called you a bitch? 
2009: yes 
2014: Yup.
Q: Will you be a strict parent one day? 
2009: in the middle of strict and not strict 
2014: Most likely, sorry future kids
Q: Can you go in public looking like you do? 
2009: no 
2014: Yes, consider I wore it to class earlier today
Q: Do you like Olive Garden? 
2009: its okay 
2014: Yes, I really like now, something's do change. 
Q: How did you feel when you woke up? 
2009: i have to keep my eyes open to check the closing. 
2014: Grouchy, I hate mornings. 
Q: What does your hair look like? 
2009: up 
2014: Short, straight and pony tail
Q: When was the last time you saw your father? 
2009: last week 
2014: Summer
Q: Why did you last blush? 
2009: idk 
2014: talking to a cute boy 
Q: Do you like your life as it is now? 
2009: yes 
2014: Its a little stressful but I like it.
Q: Do you wish someone would call or text you right now? 
2009: yes but he doesn't have my number unless he's a creeper so he won't call me. 
2014: A boy, sure if he already has my number, if he sweeted talked it out of one of my friend that's weird so nah. But a friend sure, I might not answer, its on the other side of my bed charging. 
Q: Have you been kissed by someone who's name starts with a J? 
2009: no 
2014: Something never change. ;) 
Q: Do you drink coffee? 
2009: no 
2014: I don't like it. 
Q: Do you crack your knuckles? 
2009: i just did 
2014: Yeah probs more then I should
Q: Do you get along with girls? 
2009: yes 
2014: Yes, I a lot of my friends are female
Q: Do you like surprises? 
2009: depends on what they are 
2014: Normally no, I like to plan. 
Q: Are you listening to any music? 
2009: no the t.v. 
2014: I'm watching Youtube
Q: When was the last time you laughed really hard? 
2009: math class 
2014: Yesterday in my COM class
Q: Last awkward moment? 
2009: idk 
2014: I don't remember
Q: Have you ever liked someone older than you? 
2009: yes 
2014: Not by much
Q: Think of the person who's hurt you the most in the past year, who is it? 
2009: someone 
2014 Nobody, its been a pretty good year
Q: In the past week have you cried? 
2009: yes 
2014: yes
Q:Do you have a crush on anyone? 
2009: yes why yes i do 
2014: Nope, there is nobody I know well enough to like. 
Q: How many different people of the opposite sex have you cried over? 
2009: none 
2014: One
Q: Are you tan? 
2009: no im pale 
2014: I call myself Casper the Ghost
Q: What do you miss? 
2009: nap time
2014: Going home every weekend!

So, that's a slight look at what I was like in 2009. Want to see a picture?


So, Happy Friday! This weekend is exciting because one of my best friend is coming to visit me at college! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!