Monday, February 24, 2014

Why Frozen is a Perfect Movie

Hello All,

****SPOILER ALERTS! BEFORE I BEGIN I WANT TO GIVE YOU A FAIR ANNOUNCEMENT THAT THIS POST WILL CONTAIN MANY SPOILERS****

Okay now that we got the spoiler over with I am here to write about how perfect Disney's Frozen is!

Source
A few weeks ago I had a girl's night with some of the girls on my floor and we watched Frozen! One it was a great time to bond with some of the lovely ladies on my floor but it was awesome so amazing to see a movie I hadn't see and was a little worried wouldn't live up to the hype. Oh but this movie did, so today I want to share some of the reasons why Frozen is perfection. 

1. It had one of the biggest plot twist in Disney history!
Source
2. They wrote a whole song about building a snowman, that actually downloaded on my phone because I loved it that much! #NoShame

3. Olaf, is hilarious
Source
Adorable
Source
And caring
Source
4. Sven (yes, the reindeer) is my favorite character and I now want to name my future dog after him, even if its a girl!
Source
5. That the movie didn't end with a wedding

6. That true love was between sisters

7. That Rapunzel and Flynn Rider make a guest appearance
Source
 8. I'm not sure if this is true but apparently the guy in the shop right before Anna and Kristoff meet is Disney's first gay character, you see his husband in the sauna, someone told me about this, I'm not sure if its true or not but hey I still think that's pretty cool
Source
Source
9. The fact that Anna still loved her sister even though they didn't talk for like 10+ years
Source
10. This movie was filled with girl power
Source
Did you see Frozen? What did you think of it? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!