Friday, March 28, 2014

1 Year, 5 Years, 10 Years

Hello All,

A while back, Bonnie on The Life of Bon did this post called 1 Year, 5 Years and 10 years where she talked about having her class free write saying where they hope to be in those years. I love the idea of writing hopes, dreams and predictions of where I hope to be during those time.

Now I know that saying, "If you wanna see God laugh, tell him your plans," well I'm going to make God laugh in hysterics because I have a picture on how my life will look in the future. Because let's be honest, we all have a dream life. And I guess I'm going to share my ideals with all of you but please no negative comments or telling me how naive I sound! Also I want to put out a disclaimer that I am in no way wishing my life away because all this year has been very hard on me I've been enjoying the ride because I know I'll never be in this situation again.

1 Year:
In one year is will be March 28th, 2015. I will have just turned 21! Hell yeah! That's one of the most exciting birthdays there are. So, what are some of goals to have accomplish for next year? Let's see....
-I want to re-find my place on campus
- I want to have recreate my style (If you follow my Dress to Impress board you may have noticed I have gone towards a slightly preppy style lately)
One of my favorite recent pins
Source
-I'm hoping to strengthen the relationships, friends and family.
- I'm hoping to have raised my GPA to above 3.0
- I'm hoping to have a stronger grasp on where my life is heading
-I would like to still be writing for my school paper
-I hope that I have just returned from a fabulous vacation with my friends
-I want to see my blog become more successful as it will almost be 2 years old
-I would like to see my Youtube channel getting more attention from me
-I want to have a workout routine that I love and to be working towards my dream body
Source
5 Years:
In five years is will be March 28, 2019 and I will have just turned 25.
-I would like to have a career that I'm happy with
-I would like to still stay in touch with some of my good college friends
-I want to be able to look back at college as four of the best years of my life
-I would like to be either dating close to engagement, engaged or recently married to the man of my dreams
I love this engagement announcement (Future hubby, be ready for these types of pictures)
Source
-I want to have two bulldogs (who I will treat like my babies) named Yale (like Yale bulldogs) and Ivy (like Ivy League) {Yes, I think I'm funny but those will be their names}
Source
-I want to have gone to Europe at least once
-I want to be looking into buying my first house
-I want to be making headway on paying off my student loans
-I want to still be blogging on this blog
-I want to meet a blogger from a different part of the country

10 Years
In 10 years it will be March 28, 2024! And I will have just turned 30! That doesn't seem old to me but instead it just seems so far away! But I guess I have a picture of my life there as well although this year is the haziest of the 3 time frames.
-Much like 5 years from now I want to be in a career that I love and I want to be successful at it!
-I want to be close to paying off my loans
-I want to have gone on a few awesome adventures
-I want to have my first child and/or be pregnant, or be getting ready to have children!
Source
-Want to be known for having cute parties i.e. children's birthday, gender reveal parties, Christmas parties, Halloween parties or 4th of July
-I want to have lived somewhere other then my home state for at least one year
-I want to have met someone cool (i.e. Dylan O'Brien, seriously can I meet Dylan O'Brien one of these days? Please, I love him!)
Source

But overall no matter what year it is I want to be happy!

And that is how I picture my life in 1 Year, 5 Years and 10 Years. I feel like some of these ideas are far fetched but some are some what realstic.

Where do you see yourself in 1 year, 5 years or 10 years? Let me know in the comments below. If you do your own post like this I would love to see so leave the link down below!

Oh and make sure to give Bonnie (link above) some love! She found out recently that she's going to have a baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!