Thursday, April 3, 2014

GETTING READY TO SET SAIL: Court {Week 9}

Hello All,

Happy Thursday! The week is almost over and we can all be excited about that! Today I'm going to talk about the last restaurant aboard the Disney Fantasy!

Today I'm going to talk you abut the Royal Court.

-Located on the 3rd deck
Source
-Serves French inspired food
Source
-Based on Disney's Original Princesses 
Source
-The furniture in the dinning room is based on Beauty and the Beast
Source
-The circular design of the dinning room is based on Cinderella
Source
Unlike The Enchanted Garden or Animator's Palate the Disney dream doesn't have the same restaurant so I haven't been to this exact restaurant. Although they have a similar version of this restaurant called the Royal Palace and I would like to share some of the pictures I have from there. As you can probably tell they look somewhat similar.

The Ground
Cinderella mural
Belle Mural
Snow White Mural
Another picture of the floor
And the floor again, Mama J seemed to really like the floor! 
The Bread basket
The lighting fixture
A close up of Mama J and I at the shoe
If I remember correctly this was Mama J's favorite! Have you ever been to the Royal Court? Was it good? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Love the glass slipper. I've not been but it looks fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were gorgeous, I'm so glad that my mom got a picture of them. Thanks for stopping by and reading!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!