Thursday, May 15, 2014

GETTING READY TO SET SAIL: The Last One, For Now

Hello All,

I know I have been bombarding you guys with post end of the semester posts but its Thursday which means...


I leave for Florida tomorrow! And let me just tell you I am jumping off the wall! I was looking back at my notes of what this week's topic would be and I honestly can't remember what I was going to write. 

Although recently I found out that I would be doing 2 port adventures while on the cruise, one on each island with the exception of Castaway Cay which is fun to just sit on the beach and relax. I'm bring my camera so I will be sure to take pictures and share all about it with all of you.

At one point I was going to do research and find a bucket list of things I wanted to do on the cruise but then time got away from me and I decided that all I want to do is: spend time with my family, enjoy and soak up as much fun times as possible,collect pictures and stories to share with all of you and get some much needed reading in. I actually picked up copies of Fault in Our Stars, Gone Girl and Maze Runner. I don't think I'll get through all those books but still I would love to get some reading in. 

With this feature coming to end, at least for now, I wanted to leave all the links of the other aspect of these features for you to check them out if you are inclined.

When I return I plan to start another feature much like this recaping different parts of my cruise. I have one final post written for this week and then all next week and the Monday after will feature some awesome guest posts written by some awesome bloggers! Please be sure to check them out and show them some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!