Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Summer Goals 2014

Hello All,

I'm back!

Source
I had a fantastic time on my cruise and can't wait to tell you all about it! I have some ideas for post pertaining to the cruise and can't wait to share. I just got back last night and I'm in the process of unpacking, getting back to reality and edit my pictures to share.With that being said it will be a few days before I start completely bombarding you with Disney Cruise related posts!

Also before I beginning today's post I want to thank all my fabulous guest poster who took over my blog while I was away. I hope you all enjoy reading from them as well as found a few new blogs to read.

The week before I left on my cruise was a lot of wrap up for my sophomore year of college and I wanted to get it all out of the way before my cruise. As I mentioned in one of the post this past school year has been the hardest year of school yet. So, I wanted to be done with those icky wrap-up post before I left now we can focus on summer and the results of my trip.

Sorry, that was a bit a tagent but the whole reason I share it was because one of those post were the results of my Sophomore Year goals. That made me realize that by sharing my goals at the beginning and then going back and sharing how did, held me accountable. 

So, I decided there was somethings I wanted to get done this summer so why not create Summer 2014 goals!


1. Redecorate and Reorganize my Home Bedroom
Source
Even though I spend about 8 months a year in a college dorm, I really want my home bedroom to show my personality. I feel as if I have never had a bedroom at home do that. But 2 factors made it a little easier, 1. last summer I moved into basement at Mama J's house and 2. For my birthday Mama J got me some accersory to help decorate my room at go along with the theme I want. As for the theme you'll have to wait and see if and when I finish the room. 
2. Read & Review on the Bloggy 3 Different Books
Source
One of my New Years Resolution was to read 7 books this year and before my cruise I had not completed one. I just don't have time during the school year but I'm thinking if I read most nights before I go to sleep I should be able to read 1 book a month. And of course when i finally finish a book I till tell all you wonderful people out there in internet world what I thought of the book. 
3. Try a New Food Each Week
Source
So, I'm a really picky eater. But this summer I want to try a different food each week so that I can expand my palate. What are you some of your favorite interesting foods you like? Let me know in the comments, maybe I'll try them.
4. Go on 4 Different Cool Day Trips or Adventures
Source
This summer is going to be different then any other because this summer I will have a job, a car, money to put in a gas tank and some amazing friends. So, this year I really want to go on some awesome day trips so places I don't normally go.
5. Get Back into Shape
Source
Although I've never really been in really good shape but this pas year while I was dealing with everything else working out was put on the way back burner and now I am so out of shape, I am ashamed of myself. But this summer I'm going to get back into it and maybe one even be able to cross some running goals off my bucket list.
6. Visit My Different College Friends
I have made some amazing friends this year and last year but when I go home I feel like I never get to see them. This year though I'm not going to let that happen and go and visit or invite people over. 
7. Relax, Renew and Prepare for Junior Year
Source
After this last semester all I can think about is sleeping all day, everyday but that isn't going to work. Instead all of the things above are in some way going to help me have a great summer and that is exactly what I need. 

Do you have any goals for the summer? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!