Friday, June 27, 2014

Don't Fall In Love!

Hello All,

Since the majority of people reading this are probably bloggers, youtubers or internet surfers it probably means we all spend hours and hours on the internet. It also probably means you've seen those infamous list of things you should or should not do during college, your twenties, ever in your life, etc... You know those lists right?

Well recently they have been pissing me off. Because they all seem to say, don't fall in love. I personally have never been in love. At least not really, nothing more then puppy love. But that doesn't mean I don't want to fall in love. 

I know that you shouldn't push it or try to make someone fall in love with you. Basically you shouldn't be looking for it. But I also don't think you should telling college students and people  in their twenties that they shouldn't fall in love. 
Source
In all honesty I think that looking back at your life people are more likely to look back at their lives and regret not taking that cute boy in their sophomore year econ class on getting coffee after class or saying hi to the boy who smiles at them everyday in the dinning hall.

I know I have regretted those moments. Yes, those boys who I didn't say hi to probably aren't the one. But at the same time, maybe they could have taught me some huge lesson or brought me on one of lives great adventure. Or maybe something about me could have changed their lives. I don't know, maybe none of this would have happened but you never can truly be sure. 

The reason I never said hi was because I was too scared. I was afraid of rejection or the horror stories that my friends in relationship had told me. But mainly because people have told me that I shouldn't fall in love until I was older. 

In no way am I saying that I will go out and talk to ever stranger who looks like my way. What I am saying is that I don't want to be so scared of love, I want to take a chance and live for today because you never know who you'll meet that will change you life.

And now this rant is over! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! People are idiots at times. Great post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!