Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New Year's Resolution Check-in {June 2014 Edition}

Hello All,

Can you believe that it is June already? I know that I can't! That also means that it is time for another New Year's Resolution Check-in time! 


If you want to know why I chose these resolutions you can read about them here and if you want to see the first check-in from March you can here

Not Even Attempted
In Progress
Completed

1. Start Exercising and Eating Healthier
The last semester has been crazy and I haven't had much time to eat healthier or work out. And I take full responsibility for not finding a place to put it into my schedule. But I had this to my summer goals list and I also plan to start doing research on tips and tricks on living up to this goal. I just need to remember that its a lifestyle change, which can be scary at time. 

2. Either Cross off or start planning (trips) 3 things off my bucket list
Back in March I had crossed, getting something published, and then later that month I crossed seeing Wicked off my list. As of right now I don't have a 3rd one planned but we'll see right!

3. Start Dealing with aftermath of my big decision
A few weeks ago I announced what the big decision was. Which was that I decided to change my major. Everyone important knows this fact and I'm still happy with my decision. I'm still questioning what excatly I'll be doing with my life. But I have a lot of support in my corner which makes me happy.

4. Finish and donate 5 blankets to donate
I haven't had much time to work on it during the school year but hopefully I can't get a few done this summer. 

5. Read 7 books that aren't for school
When I checked in, in March I said I was reading The Maze Runner. But actually put that one aside for a little while, so that I could read The Fault in Our Stars which I finish, be on the look at for a review in the next couple of days or weeks. Now I'm back to reading The Maze Runner and I am reading it fast!

6. Become More Organized
This goal may be a broken record but I want more then anything to be more organized. I have officially found a blogging organization that I love and I'm starting this week to organize my home room.

And that is how I'm doing with my resolution goals this year. How are you doing? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!