Friday, July 4, 2014

Life Lately!

Hello All,

First off Happy 4th of July!

Source
I hope you are all having a fun and safe day!

I feel like I've been boring lately. I know I've still been posting but I feel like they aren't as personal. Since I'm a lifestyle blogger and part of that is sharing my life so I figured today I'd take an opportunity to give you guys an update!

...for one thing I've been working a lot! Because of that I haven't had a lot of time for adventures. But I've been saving a lot for future adventures!

...Next Wednesday I am co-hosting along with NatalieSami and Lindsey for a link-up called I am the girl! This is all about things that make you unique and/or how you'd describe yourself. I encourage you to link up with us! 

...I've been planning 2 new vacations! 

...I've been learning new things when it comes to blogging and I'm excited to share it!

...I've been relaxing which is just what I needed after this year!

...I've been working on my summer goals.

...I have been putting a lot of effort into my youtube channel

...I'm getting myself ready for another semester at school

...I'm coming up with some fun ideas for post and things for the bloggy

Basically even though I'm not having an adventure full or overly excited but its been just what I needed. I hope all of you are having a good summer!

-P.S. - As I mentioned I have some vacations coming up, one being in early August. I have 3 days that if anyone is interested in guest posting on any of the following days; August 5, 6, or 7. Please email me at emmatheblogger@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!