Wednesday, July 2, 2014

MOVIE REVIEW: 22 Jump Street

Hello All,

A couple nights ago I went to see 22 Jump Street! And I'm so excited to review it for you guys.

I'm going to be honest with you, when I went to see 21 Jump Street (the movie) I loved it! And was worried this movie would disappoint!


This movie picked much like where the other movie left off. Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Jenko (Channing Tatum) are attending college...online college. When they try to catch some bad guys they fail. So, they decide to send them to ligit college.

Source
Schmidt is all excited because he had a great time in high school the second time around but Jenko is more nervous because his experience wasn't as good. But Jenko soon finds his place with the frat boys and football players, adding some tension between him and Schimidt. 

Source
Unlike the first movie I feel like this one had some more heartfelt moments which was awesome because I love comedies that give you some heart.

Source
Although this movie probably isn't going to be the best summer comedy it was still funny and good and I really enjoyed it and would definitely would watch it again!

Have you seen 22 Jump Street? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!