Friday, September 5, 2014

A Difficult Decision

Hello All,

I have been thinking long and hard about how I'm going to handle my bloggy this semester. Some of you might remember that last year my goal was to keep up with the bloggy all year and stay on my schedule and it was A LOT of work! 

Don't get me wrong, I don't regret it, not in the least but I'm not sure that is something I can do this year. I'm not saying that I'm going to stop blogging, I could NEVER do that. But I know that this semester is going to be a lot of writing and a lot of work. Plus, I'm a lifestyle blogger, I need to be able to live life in order to write a lifestyle blog. I don't want to stress myself out more by worrying about getting post up on certain days. 

With all that being said I have officially decided that The World According to Emma will no longer run a schedule! I went back and forth and thought about reducing the number of days that I blog but I don't want to make promises I can't keep. I also don't want to put out half assed pieces, I'd rather take my time and put out good quality ones.

I am a list maker and planner and I love schedules. So, I am going to set a goal to get you at least one post in a week. If it doesn't happen I'm not going to beat myself up about it. But if I can get more out in a week I will and they will *Fingers Crossed*** be AWESOME posts!

Thanks for understanding and I hope you will continue to follow me along on this crazy journey called life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!